Learn about the different ways ProTenders will make you successful.
As a paying customer, our goal is to deliver 10x more value than whatever you paid for. To achieve such a ambitious goal, you will be assigned a Customer Success Manager (CSM) who will work right from the moment your membership becomes active until its expiration.
Once your membership becomes active, your Customer Success Manager (CSM) will get in touch to schedule an initial on-boarding session, which will include:
- Ensuring that every employee that stands to benefit from ProTenders is signed up and is aware of ProTenders,
- Helping you build your Company Profile with your company information, contact details, project references, products, awards and references,
- Understand your business requirements and guide you on how to best use the platform to reach them
The benefits you get out of ProTenders grow the more you use it. As such, your CSM will schedule regular follow-ups with you in order to:
- Ensure that your Company Profile is up to date
- Ensure that you are getting the right data as per your business requirements
- Answer any further questions you might have